Monday, March 5, 2007

Good-bye Alan

I have to say that the hostage situation bored me to tears. I had really hoped this was going to be a good story-line, but I'm really tired of hotels being blown up or burned down. That really gets old after a while. I'm still wondering why they had to kill off Alan. Before long, none of the long time P.C. residents are going to be left. And really, what kind of story-line can Monica have now that she's declared Alan was the love of her life? Oh, and she really needs to lay off the plastic surgery. Before long her face is going to stretched so tight that she's going to smile all the time.

And how long can the secret about Liz and Jason's baby remain a secret? I have a feeling that the kid will turn out to be Lucky's after all, because Maxie switched the paternity results. That would be a classic soap twist.

No comments: