Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Manny's Twin and Angelic Elizabeth

I'm with you on liking Manny. I think he was the perfect actor to play such an evil character. I can see Mateo fooling everyone into thinking he's this reformed bad guy, but in the end I think Port Charles is going to see him as the ultimate gangster.

I have never really cared for Elizabeth. I did like her with Lucky, but I don't really want to see her and Jason together. Everyone sees her as a good person, but I can see her dark side surfacing if she decides she wants Jason. She has the ultimate ace-in-the hole with him, or so she thinks. I'm going to predict that even though she thinks the baby is Jason's, it will actually turn out to be Lucky's. I also say that when Lucky finds out about the affair, he won't go off the deep end and start using again.

Meanwhile, any predictions on who the angel of death guy at the hospital is going to turn out to be?

No comments: