Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh the tedium...

So, I have finally caught up on GH and I have to say that I'm not really enjoying any of the storylines at the moment:
The whole Sonny/Carly marriage redux
The ramifications of that silly blackout
The Tracy/Sam dirt war
The untimely end of Alcazar
Maxie-Pad hell
I could go on and on. Perhaps TPTB (The Powers That Be) will give Helena some juicy stuff, although I am not holding my breath. Lulu is fast becoming a fav and now that it looks like Georgie and Dillon are through, I can start to like him again (although not with Lulu).
I would also like a bit more of Spinelli (I can't explain that one) and if Jason is going to leave the mob...he needs to do it soon, but please don't make me have to go though another Liz miscarriage. I like her and I would hate for the writers to put her through that again!

No comments: